Plot 42 - Westhorpe
The downstairs living space is divided into lounge and well equipped open plan kitchen/breakfast/diner, along with an entrance hall, study, cloak and utility room. The design of the modern kitchen includes a central island incorporating a 6 burner hob and worktop and storage. The two sets of patio doors leading out to the garden from this room makes for a light and airy living space ideal for entertaining.
The first floor has three double bedrooms with the master bedroom having useful storage space with built in wardrobe. In addition to the main family bathroom, which includes both a bath and separate shower, there is an en-suite to the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
The Westhorpe has an integral double garage, block paved driveway, front garden laid to lawn, with a patio area to the rear of the house.
- Oak veneered internal doors
- Double glazed PVC cream windows
- AEG integrated appliances
- Amtico Flooring to kitchen, utility, cloakroom, en suites and bathroom
- Integral double garage
- Lounge 5875mm x 3650mm (19' 3" x 11' 11")
- Dining Room 3650mm x 3275mm (11' 11" x 10' 9")
- Kitchen 5825mm x 3600mm (19' 1" x 11' 9")
- Utility Room 3425mm x 1825mm (11' 2" x 5' 11")
- Study 3200mm x 2200mm (10' 6" x 7' 2")
- Bedroom 1 5200mm x 4975mm (17' 0" x 16' 3")
- Bedroom 2 4300mm 3275mm (14' 1" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 3 2175mm x 2975mm (14' 1" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 4 3675mm x 3075mm (12' 1" x 10' 1")
- Bedroom 5 2600mm x 2600mm (8' 6" x 8' 6")
- Virgin Media
Fen Road, Heighington, LN4 1JL
About the Development
A new development of 47 properties located in the charming village of Heighington, situated only 4 miles from LincolnFind out more
- No amenities to show!
- Virgin Media
Please note: Certain suppliers may not be available for certain properties. Check the property description tab for availability on a specific property.
Arrange a viewing