We are proud of our history
Being part of Lindum Group we are proud of our history and reputation. Lindum was founded by John F. Chambers, a Civil Engineer, in 1956 with a team consisting of a Secretary, Mrs Pauline Brown (who subsequently became Chairlady 32 years later), three tradesmen and a dog called Shep all working out of an office in Lincoln.
David Chambers, the founder’s youngest son, has been Chairman since 1992. Lindum now directly employs over 600 people across 12 trading divisions – involved in construction, joint venture commercial property, house building, plant, joinery and maintenance from offices in Lincoln, Peterborough and York.
Careers at Lindum