Covid-19 Safety Measures
Important safety measures now in place
Covid-19 Update - We are still open for business however to fulfil government guidance we are opperating on an appointment only basis until further notice. In the meantime we would be happy to help you with your next move by telephone or email.
We have now put measures in place as per government guidance for social distancing in our sales centres, including 2m markers & hand sanitisers available on arrival.
We are now able to offer pre-booked appointments however in order to protect our staff and visitors we would ask that you adhere to the following:
- You should only visit if you & any family members are free of all COVID19 symptoms - please re-schedule your appointment if this is not the case.
- Masks are now required to be worn to your appointment, these can be removed when independently viewing the show home.
- Only 2 visitors per appointment from the same household.
- If children need to attend your appointment they must be supervised at all times and count as 1 of the 2 visitors.
- Appointments will be limited to 30 mins to allow adequate time between appointments for cleaning.
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser available outside the sales centre.
- Please adhere to social distancing markers in the office.
- You will be invited to view the show home independently - all doors will be open to prevent the risk of transmission onto any hard surfaces.
- Our reservation process and any queries at this time will be limited to telephone and via email.
We thank you for your patience during these unusual times. We are pleased you are considering a Lindum Home as your next address and we are happy to answer any questions you may have in relation to our homes. In the meantime we hope you all stay safe and look forward to seeing you soon.