Covid-19 Safety Measures
Important safety measures now in place
Lindum Homes took the decision to close our sites on the 23rd of March to protect our staff and customers in response to COVID19. Our sales team have been working from home during this time and our Health & Safety teams have been working hard in ensuring that our sites are a safe place for our team to return to. Whilst we would like to be able to offer our normal more personalised service, we are sure you will understand that during these times we have had to make a number of changes that protects us all, including viewings by pre-booked appointments only.
We have now put measures in place as per government guidance for social distancing in our sales centres, including 2m markers & hand sanitisers available on arrival. We are now able to offer pre-booked appointments however in order to protect our staff and visitors we would ask that you adhere to the following:
- You should only visit if you & any family members are free of all COVID19 symptoms - please re-schedule your appointment if this is not the case
- Appointments will be limited to 30 mins to allow adequate time between appointments for cleaning.
- We would ask that only members of the same household attend the appointment
- On arrival please use the hand sanitiser available outside the sales centre
- Please adhere to social distancing markers in the office
- You will be invited to view the show home independently - all doors will be open to prevent the risk of transmission onto any hard surfaces.
- Our reservation process and any queries at this time will be limited to telephone and via email
We thank you for your patience during these unusual times. We are pleased you are considering a Lindum Home as your next address and we are happy to answer any questions you may have in relation to our homes. In the meantime we hope you all stay safe and look forward to seeing you soon.