Floorplan for Plot 36
|5225 x 3675mm||17'2" x 12'0"|
|6150 x 3825mm||20'2" x 12'6"|
|4025 x 3600mm||13'2" x 11'9"|
|3675 x 1625mm||12'1" x 5'3"|
|3150 x 2125mm||10'4" x 6'11"|
|3850 x 4850mm||12'6" x 15'10"|
|4175 x 3650mm||13'6" x 11'11"|
|3600 x 3100mm||11'9" x 10'2"|
|3675 x 3150mm||12'0" x 10'4"|
|3150 x 2500mm||10'4" x 8'2"|
Garrett Rise, Fen Rd, Heighington LN4 1JN
The charming village of Heighington is situated 4 miles south-east of the majestic cathedral city of Lincoln. With its mix of old and new properties, pubs, shops, primary school and a variety of other amenities this thriving community proves popular with people searching for the idyllic place to live.
For those who wish to be involved with village life there are numerous activities going on with regular interest groups meeting at the two village halls and sports facilities including a tennis club and playing field.
Garrett Rise is designed and built by Lindum Homes, one of Lincolnshire’s leading house builders and part of the well-established Lindum Group Ltd. Lindum has been building homes in and around Lincolnshire for over 50 years and has earned a strong reputation for quality, individual style and the personal touch.
To register your interest now please email email@example.com
View our other great locations
Siteplan for Garrett Rise
Plot 36 - For Sale
- Display homes
- For Sale
- Coming soon
- View homes with
Key Features for Plot 36
- READY TO MOVE IN
- Fitted kitchen, quartz worktops with upstands and pewter toughened glass splashback. Inset black granite 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap.
- AEG 6 burner gas hob, double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Amtico flooring to kitchen, diner, utility, cloakroom and bathrooms. Fitted carpets throughout the rest of the house.
- Oak veneered internal doors with glazed doors to dining room.
- Soft close fitted wardrobe to master bedroom.
- HELP TO BUY available, it's not just for first time buyers.
- Security Alarm and external light to front and rear doors
- Turfed garden to front and patio area to rear including external tap, electric socket and water butt
- Double glazed cream PVC windows
Arrange viewing for Plot 36
If you would like more information on Plot 36 or want to arrange a viewing, please contact our Lindum Homes who will be in touch as soon as possible to help with your enquiry.
You can call us on 01522 852452. Our office is open 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.