Floorplan for Plot 5
|4100 x 5525mm||13'5" x 18'1"|
|10900 x 3575mm||35'8" x 11'7"|
|2325 x 2050mm||7'6" x 6'7"|
|4075 x 3500mm||13'4" x 11'5"|
|3600 x 3500mm||11'8" x 11'5"|
|4075 x 3350mm||13'4" x 10'10"|
|3600 x 3525mm||11'8" x 11'6"|
|4450 x 2400mm||14'6" x 7'9"|
|3025 x 2325mm||9'9" x 7'6"|
Bramley Grove, Washingborough Road, Heighington
An exclusive Lindum Homes development of 5 properties in this popular village.
Prices from £625,000 to £745,000.
High specification properties; specification to follow.
For those who wish to be involved with village life there are numerous activities going on with regular interest groups meeting at the two village halls and sports facilities including a tennis club and playing field.
The charming village of Heighington is situated 4 miles south-east of the majestic cathedral city of Lincoln. With its mix of old and new properties, pubs, shops, primary school and a variety of other amenities this thriving community proves popular with people searching for the idyllic place to live.
Bramley Grove is designed and built by Lindum Homes, one of Lincolnshire’s leading house builders and part of the well-established Lindum Group Ltd. Lindum has been building homes in and around Lincolnshire for over 50 years and has earned a reputation for quality, individual style and the personal touch.
To register your interest now please email email@example.com
View our other great locations
Siteplan for Bramley Grove
Plot 5 - For Sale
- Display homes
- For Sale
- Coming soon
- View homes with
Key Features for Plot 5
- 5 individually designed high specification stone built properties off private drive
- Heritage coloured double glazed windows with aluminium bi-fold doors opening onto gardens
- Personalise your kitchen with a full kitchen design service, further information available
- Personalise your interior walls with colours from our selected heritage range
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Flooring to kitchen/family, hallway and bathrooms with ceramic or Amtico finishes
- Lined chimney able to receive a wood burning stove
- Sensor lighting to bathrooms, cloakroom and utility
- Integral double garage with electrically operated garage doors
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Arrange viewing for Plot 5
If you would like more information on Plot 5 or want to arrange a viewing, please contact our Lindum Homes who will be in touch as soon as possible to help with your enquiry.
You can call us on 01522 852452. Our office is open 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday.